Join us at the Farm2Campus Conference to engage with food organizers, students, administrators, sustainability coordinators, dining service managers, chefs and concerned individuals to share best parctices about:
• Easy steps to find and use local food
• Forming effective coalitions
• Tutorial on pricing application to help you for comparing local vs conventional
• Marketing real healthy food to students
• The present and future of local food on campus
Take a seat at the table to discuss the present and determine the future of local food on your campus.
Free parking at JCTC.
Several concurrent conferences in town on the same dates as Farm to Campus will make hotel rooms scarce. We have a few rooms reserved for Oct 30 and have found other rooms available at the Clarion hotel in Southern Indiana, from which we can provide transportation. If you need additional help in finding a hotel room, please contact Lynn at email@example.com.
As of 10/6/2014 there were 25 king rooms available.
Clarion Hotel Conference Center Louisville North $145/night
505 Marriott Dr.,
Clarksville, IN US, 47129
+1 (812) 283-4411